Sunday 1 January 2012

Another year

Happy New Year to all of us. I hope this is a year of love health and prosperity:For our dreams to come true in all areas of our lives.
2011 was a good year for me. I have been happier than in a long while and accredit that feeling to the laying down of old baggage and stepping into my Higher Self - a much better place to live ones life!

Each year suggests a new start for me, but this year is not about new beginnings. I am not going to start any new projects until I experience successful completion of the ones before!!

2012 is about seeing what I can complete out of a firm belief in my abilities.

In terms of my writing, there is a non fiction work that I started more than a few years ago. It has been revitalised and is now going to come out in the form of a book. The first month of this year is dedicated to COMPLETING that and self publishing in early spring.

As is evident by the amount of posts I put up last year, I should not make any promises about the amount of blogging I will do this year, suffice to say I now have consistent internet in my home- so we shall see! I will send off a piece of creative non fiction somewhere!!

I aim to see the end of 2012 with a wide grin, pleased and happy with my achievements of the year- then I may be ready to start something new. I have twelve months to play with, as do we all. So happy playing in 2012!! And good luck to all of us :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment